Frequently Asked Questions
Most people don’t understand the complexities of building a professionally designed web site: the user friendly navigation, what are the different phases of buildinga website, the browser sweet-spots, search engine optimization, how it’s priced, what the process is for getting a site designed and developed, what they need to do to save money, etc. We created this list of frequently asked questions to help people understand…
- FAQs: Pricing How much?
- FAQs: Process "What are the steps involved?
- FAQs: What Can I Do To Help to reduce my costs?
- FAQs: Main Page
- PRICING: How much does a new web site cost?
- PRICING: What does a Mobile Device Web site cost?
- PRICING: Can you give me ANY idea on pricing?
- PRICING: How do you estimate my web site costs?
- GUARANTEES: Do you offer any guarantees?
- PROCESS: What steps are involved in building a web site?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in this Discovery Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Design Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Development Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Deploy Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Support Phase?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: What is the first step for me?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: What can I bring to first the meeting?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Can I use digital photography from my camera?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Can I provide the content or do I need a copywriter?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: How can I save money on a project?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: What about my e-commerce product list?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Can I watch as my site is being built?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Why does my site look one way on one computer and different on another?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Why isn’t my initial site design click-able?
Contact Our Marketing Group about how they can assist you monthly as a part-time marketing department, SEO specialist, PPC experts, and web designers without the full time cost, or Metheney Consulting on developing your online marketing, social media marketing, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC (Pay-Per-Click advertising), email campaigns, pay-per-click advertising strategies, web site maintenance and development, web site design, blog development, and traditional marketing consulting on a project-by-project basis. Our Marketing Group provides digital marketing services for a fraction of the cost via monthly retainers and sliding scale hourly contracts. Call or email us at .