Frequently Asked Questions
Most people don’t understand the complexities of building a professionally designed web site: the user friendly navigation, what are the different phases of buildinga website, the browser sweet-spots, search engine optimization, how it’s priced, what the process is for getting a site designed and developed, what they need to do to save money, etc. We created this list of frequently asked questions to help people understand…
- FAQs: Pricing How much?
- FAQs: Process "What are the steps involved?
- FAQs: What Can I Do To Help to reduce my costs?
- FAQs: Main Page
- PRICING: How much does a new web site cost?
- PRICING: What does a Mobile Device Web site cost?
- PRICING: Can you give me ANY idea on pricing?
- PRICING: How do you estimate my web site costs?
- GUARANTEES: Do you offer any guarantees?
- PROCESS: What steps are involved in building a web site?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in this Discovery Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Design Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Development Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Deploy Phase?
- PROCESS: What’s involved in the Support Phase?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: What is the first step for me?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: What can I bring to first the meeting?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Can I use digital photography from my camera?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Can I provide the content or do I need a copywriter?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: How can I save money on a project?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: What about my e-commerce product list?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Can I watch as my site is being built?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Why does my site look one way on one computer and different on another?
- WHAT CAN I DO?: Why isn’t my initial site design click-able?
Contact Metheney Consulting on web site design, developing your online marketing, social media marketing, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC (Pay-Per-Click advertising), email campaigns, pay-per-click advertising strategies, web site maintenance and development, blog development, and traditional marketing consulting on a project-by-project basis or Our Marketing Group about how they can assist you monthly as a part-time marketing department, SEO specialist, PPC experts, and web designers without the full time cost. Our Marketing Group provides digital marketing services for a fraction of the cost via monthly retainers and sliding scale hourly contracts. Call or email us at