Every business should be using one of the major email systems to reach out to prospective customers. Nothing is as cost-effective. There are a number of good solutions out there, from MailChimp.com to ConstantContact.com to Robly.com.
Benefits of Using Email Systems vs. Outlook
A good email system will…
- Give you Open and Clicked Reports
- Data from these reports will allow you to data mine and surgically market to the exact interests of your recipients
- Show a graph of your percentage of Opens, Bounces, Clicks in one screen
- Allow recipients to unsubscribe without any effort on your part
- Automatically removing Hard Bounces, saving you time from doing it manually
- This makes your list cleaner and more effective,reducing sales efforts on non-buyers
- Comply with the CANN-SPAM legislation
- Build custom, reusable newsletters
- Create forms on your web site to encourage subscription
- Test your emails for how SPAMMY they look BEFORE sending them out
- Allow you to schedule emails in advance to coordinate with blog articles and social media posts
- Some systems have special features to get better results
- Robly has “OpenGen” which, it will re-send it out to everyone who does not open the original email (at a later date you schedule). This increases your open rate.
Getting the Biggest Benefit from Email Campaigns
- Methods for getting more Opens (in a recent email campaign we managed, we received 40+% Opens when the national average for that industry is only 12%)
- Methods for Getting More Clicks (one of the purposes of your emails should be to drive traffic to your web site or blog)
- Making Emails More Interesting to You Target Market (if it is not interesting, they won’t like it)
- Getting More Forwards (encouraging recipients to share it with their friends and colleagues)
- Get More Usable Marketing Intel (by data-mining the results, we can create more pinpoint campaigns to get more results i.e. sales)
Contact Our Marketing Group about how they can assist you monthly as a part-time marketing department, SEO specialist, PPC experts, and web designers without the full time cost, or Metheney Consulting on developing your online marketing, social media marketing, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC (Pay-Per-Click advertising), email campaigns, pay-per-click advertising strategies, web site maintenance and development, web site design, blog development, and traditional marketing consulting on a project-by-project basis. Our Marketing Group provides digital marketing services for a fraction of the cost via monthly retainers and sliding scale hourly contracts. Call or email us at .