One great feature of most email systems is the ability to draft email campaigns and schedule them for later delivery. For best results, coordinate your email deliveries with blog articles and social media posts.
Coordinated, Consistent Online Marketing
- BLOGS: Draft and customize blog articles
- Search Engine Optimize posts and pages for improved rankings
- Edit text for maximum readability by people
- EMAILS: Draft email broadcast based on blog content from the article above
- Tailor email for optimum readability, opens, and clicks
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Draft and craft social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Email campaigns also allow you to schedule delivery when most people have the most time to read those emails. For example, toward the end of the day, Friday is terrible as most people are thinking about getting away from the desk and heading toward home.
Tying It All Together
We can help your write numerous Blog articles, schedule them to publish at periodic times. Then draft an Email Campaign broadcast to go out AFTER the various Blog articles launch. Finally, we schedule a series of social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to go out JUST AFTER the individual Blog articles go out.
Contact Our Marketing Group about how they can assist you monthly as a part-time marketing department without the full time cost, or Metheney Consulting on developing your online marketing, social media marketing, SEO, PPC, email campaigns, pay-per-click advertising strategies, web site maintenance and development, web site design, blog development, and traditional marketing consulting on a project-by-project basis. Our Marketing Group provides digital marketing services for a fraction of the cost via monthly retainers and sliding scale hourly contracts. Call or email us at .